Spice up your breakfast with a southwest style scrapple breakfast burrito! This recipe was submitted by Alex, an employee at RAPA!
- 1 lb Rapa Scrapple (Any Flavor - Try Hot & Spicy for extra flavor)
- 6 Large Eggs or 15oz Egg Beaters
- 1/4 cup Chopped Onion
- 1/4 cup Chopped Green Pepper
- 1/2 cup Ripe Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 - 8" Flour Tortillas
- Sour Cream
- Picante Sauce
- Cook Scrapple according to directions on package; once fully cooked break into small chunks and cook until chunks are crispy.
- Beat eggs and add chopped veggies and cheese.
- Spread chunks of scrapple evenly in pan and pour eggs over the chunks.
- Heat tortillas by wrapping them in a damp paper towel in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Put an equal amount of cooked mixture into each tortilla and fold.
- Add sour cream or picante sauce to taste.